Our Services. Are you a Furniture Dealership or Facilities Manager? Need help with your furniture? That’s why we’re here.
At Integrated Services, we are experts in cubicle installation and corporate relocation. Our commitment to providing quality service has allowed us to be in business for over 30 years. We accomplish this through consistency and efficiency in completing our customer’s projects.
• Cubicle and Office Furniture Installation: Does your company need to have office furniture installed? From a single cubicle to multiple-building installations, Integrated Services can provide the qualified technicians and tools to meet your installation needs.
• Relocation Services: There are “movers” – and then there are professional relocation specialists. Why hire a mover to handle your important tasks, such as disconnecting and reconnecting your server racks? Or ensuring your electrical base feeds are connected to your cubicles? We offer boxes, moving crates, labels along with all relocation projects.
• MAC Services (“moves, additions, and changes”): Needs constantly change. Let us handle your move management, workstation or furniture additions, and changes to existing configurations.
• Project management: From the first construction meeting to the final sign-off, our knowledge and resourceful management staff will be there to offer leadership and get the job done.
• Expertise: We install over 5,000 cubicles and private offices every year, which means our flexibility, commitment and support to our clients is our belief.
• Decommission and Liquidation: We frequently do “clean outs” and removal of existing inventories of cubicle workstations
• Warehouse services: Our furniture storage warehouse is fully racked for optimal furniture storage. With our computerized inventory management, we can provide you with inventory status reports and notify you when your product has arrived.
• Steam Cleaning and reupholstering: We provide professional steam cleaning and reupholstering of panels, carpets and furniture – an inexpensive way to update the look of your offices.
• Custom scribing and cutting: We cut and scribe worksurfaces to fit around columns, or to specifically address custom jobsite conditions. We also cut out “doggy door” access cutouts in cubicle panels and tiles to access wall-mounted electrical or data receptacles.
• Keys and Locks: We stock many different keys and lock cores for most of the major manufacturers (Allsteel, Haworth, Herman Miller, Hon, Teknion, etc). If we don’t have it, we can usually get it for you with next day service. We just usually need the key number (and manufacturer helps, as well!).